At Home and Dry in Normandy we have been providing a range of services since 2016 to assist clients who live/wish to live in La Pays D’Auge and Suisse Normand regions within Normandy. These services include private property sales, property purchase, maintenance, property management, security and much more.
Our services were created from our personal experiences as second homeowners in the region. We purchased our property in 2002. Le Chatel was originally purchased as a second home, it became our permanent home in 2016.
We provide personal, bespoke and cost-effective services designed to help people find their dream home and to enjoy it. We are passionate about our region.
We have developed a wide range of contacts to help with most things. We are hands on and pride ourselves with providing a professional service. We have saved clients lots of time and expense and always try to go the ‘extra mile’.
- Surveying our local market.
- Access to Notaires, agents and the private market.
- Strategic partnerships with specialist currency providers, lenders, insurers etc.
- A cost effective property finding service.
- Specialists in the private sales market.
- Facilitate all processes whether buying or selling.
- Organize diagnostics, artisans, notarial processes, viewings.
- Access to the major advertising portals.
- No mandates or contracts.
- Property checks to ensure your property is safe and secure.
- Assisting with any problems.
- Liaising with trusted artisans and tradesmen.
- Completing gardening, decoration and improvement projects.
- Lettings management.
What Our Customers are Saying
Pete and Jan have provided an excellent service for the property over the last 12 months. Nothing has been too much trouble looking after the garden and also changeovers for the gite, often at short notice. Completely trustworthy. I can … Read More
Peter assisted me last year in selling my house in Normandy. His help was simply invaluable in navigating the many complexities of this process, and in dealing with French documentation and various legal requirements.